About this item
* The cards were drawn in 1909 by Pamela Colman Smith under the direction of Arthur Edward Waite.
* Smith’s vibrant drawings transformed the standard tarot deck.
* The pictorial images on all the cards allow interpretations without the need to repeatedly consult explanatory text.
* The innovative Minor Arcana, and Pamela Colman Smith’s ability to capture the subtleties of emotion and experience have made the Rider-Waite Tarot a model for the designs of many tarot packs.
* Rider-Waite Tarot was named one of the Top Ten Tarot Decks of All Time by Aeclectic Tarot.