Brain & Memory features Ginkgo leaf extracted from domestic, Certified Organic whole green leaves of Ginkgo biloba trees. Mature leaves are plucked from the trees before they yellow, then milled at the last minute before extraction. It also features Gotu Kola extract, prepared from the whole herb of Certified Organic Centella asiatica plants. The herb is hand-harvested at its optimal potency, carefully shade-dried, then thoroughly extracted.
The herbs in this formula are individually extracted to provide a broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds. We assure herb identity via macroscopic and organoleptic analysis, then confirm it through methods such as HPTLC fingerprinting specific to each herb. The formula is easily dispensed, taken in liquid form and added to water or other liquid.
Shake Well Before Using
Add 0.7 ml (approximately 1/8 teaspoon) to 2 oz. of water or juice, 2 or 3 times per day. Best taken between meals.
Seek expert medical advice before taking during pregnancy.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children
Store away from heat & light
- Certified organic extract blend: 646 mg
- Gotu Kola herb (Centella asiatica) Country of origin: India, Sri Lanka, USA
- Ginkgo leaf (Ginkgo biloba) Country of origin: USA
- Skullcap flowering herb (Scutellaria lateriflora) Country of origin: USA
- Sage herb (Salvia officinalis) Country of origin: USA
- Rosemary leafy tip (Rosmarinus officinalis) Country of origin: USA
certified organic cane alcohol (56-66%), distilled water & certified organic vegetable glycerin.