Self-Heal Creme™ is made with the flower essence and whole plant tincture of the remarkable Self-Heal herb, Prunella vulgaris, and is a paraben-free formula with organic and Biodynamic herbal ingredients. Contains organic ingredients certified to NSF/ANSI 305 standards by Oregon Tilth, Inc. USA.
Used as a moisturizer and soothing skin creme, or as a base for topical application of flower essences and essential oils, Self-Heal™ Creme has a loyal following around the world.
- Biodynamic® and organic Self-Heal flower essence: The FES flower essence of Prunella vulgaris awakens the healing forces of the etheric body.
- Biodynamic® and organic Self-Heal whole plant tincture prepared by FES: A well-known herbal remedy for topical and internal use, it is restorative and regenerative. Our Self-Heal plants are grown on our Biodynamic® and organic farm, certified by the Demeter Association.
- Biodynamic® and Organic Chamomile and Calendula extracts in almond oil: Prepared from our own Terra Flora Biodynamic® harvest, these herbal extracts protect and rejuvenate the skin.
- Organic aloe vera gel: Soothes, moisturizes, tones and protects the skin. It contains amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and enzymes.
- Biodynamic® Aloe Vera flower essence: The FES flower essence of Aloe Vera is vital to creative forces to overcome “burn-out.”
- Olivem (cetearyl olivate & sorbitan olivate): A natural emulsifier derived from olive oil. It helps the skin retain moisture and gives a smooth, silky feeling to the creme.
- Biodynamic® and Organic Almond oil: As an emollient and moisturizer, almond oil nourishes and softens the skin helping to keep it smooth to the touch.
- Organic* Jojoba oil: A wax from a desert bush that protects the skin from drying. It soothes, moisturizes, softens, and is easily absorbed into the skin.
- Organic Avocado oil: A nutritive vegetable oil that smoothes and softens the skin. It is easily and quickly absorbed into the skin, transporting other active ingredients.
- Organic Shea butter: Extracted from the fruit of an African tree, it protects the skin, relieves dryness, and is easily absorbed into the skin.
- Organic aromatherapy essential oils: Orange (made from the fruit of the orange, warm and uplifting); Lavender (relaxing and antiseptic); Ylang Ylang (a tonic and balancer); Geranium (anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and astringent cleansing properties), Jasmine (relaxing and calming).
- Vegetable glycerin: A natural humectant derived from coconut or palm oil. It relieves skin dryness and aids spreadability.
- Silica: A natural mineral, it contributes to the silky quality of the creme.
- Cetyl alcohol: A waxy emollient and emulsifier derived from coconut oil, which is used to thicken and give body to a product.
- Glyceryl stearate: An emollient and emulsifier derived from vegetable fatty acids which is used to thicken and give body to a product. It has humectant properties, and feels pleasant on the skin.
- Xanthan gum: A natural, fermented carbohydrate used to thicken and stabilize skin care products.
- Tocopherols: Mixed tocopherols (vitamin E) from natural, certified non-GMO sources; an antioxidant which protects and moisturizes the skin. It is known to neutralize free radicals.
- Water: Deionized so that it becomes a standardized medium without the interference of high pH, bacteria, or minerals; water provides a vital moisture factor to skin care formulations.
- Potassium sorbate: A preservative known for its effectiveness against yeasts, molds, and fungi. It is derived from sorbic acid, which is also a constituent of the rowan berry (Sorbus aucuparia).
- Organic Totarol: An excellent all-natural anti-bacterial preservative extracted from recycled Podocarpus totara heartwood using a special extraction process.
- This native tree of New Zealand is known to live up to 1000 years. After about 200 years of growth, it develops a strong anti-bacterial substance which acts as a defense mechanism to protect the tree. Developers have invented a process to capture these properties for use in cosmetics.
- Totarol has no taste and very minimal aroma. The substance has been extensively tested at independent laboratories to demonstrate bioactivity, safety and product composition. In addition to Totarol’s potent anti-bacterial activity, it also possesses anti-oxidant and therapeutic properties.
*Organic ingredients certified to NSF/ANSI 305 standards by Oregon Tilth, Inc. USA.