Kids Captain Concentrate features Lemon Balm extract prepared from the shade-dried herb of Melissa officinalis plants grown on Certified Organic fields we farm in southern Oregon. It also features Bacopa extract prepared from the aerial parts of Certified Organic Bacopa monnieri plants.
Our Kids products come recommended by Aviva Romm, MD, an internationally-respected expert in botanical and integrative medicine for women and children. The products include easy-to-follow dosing instructions based on body weight; simply add drops to a small amount of water or juice.
All our Glycerites are made using 100% non-palm glycerin to avoid contributing to global rainforest deforestation. Instead of palm, we use Certified Organic corn glycerin. We assure herb identity via macroscopic and organoleptic analysis, then confirm it through methods such as HPTLC fingerprinting specific to each herb.
- Organic extract blend: 270 mg / 1,081 mg
- Lemon Balm herb (Melissa officinalis) Country of origin: USA
- Bacopa herb (Bacopa monnieri) Country of origin: USA, India
- Passionflower flowering herb (Passiflora incarnata) Country of origin: USA, Italy, Spain, Germany
- Oat “milky” seed (Avena sativa) Country of origin: USA
- Dandelion whole flowering plant (Taraxacum officinale) Country of origin: USA
- Lavender flower (Lavandula angustifolia) Country of origin: France
- Orange essential oil (Citrus sinensis) Country of origin: USA, Mexico
certified organic vegetable glycerin, distilled water & sweet orange essential oil (3-13 mg).
- Certified Organic
- Purity Verified
- Fresh (undried)
- Extraction rate 35-142 mg fresh herb, 42-167 mg dry herb per 5 – 20 drops.
Shake Well Before Using
Add drops to 2 oz. of water or juice, 2 to 4 times per day.
25-49 pounds: 5 drops
50-74 pounds: 10 drops
75-99 pounds: 15 drops
100+ pounds: 20 dropss
Consult a physician for use with children younger than 2 years old. Best taken between meals.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children
Store away from heat & light