Blood Pressure Support features Hawthorn Blend prepared from the leaf, flower and berry of Crataegus spp. trees. The leaf and flower are harvested each spring in Europe and in the fall the berry is harvested in the Pacific Northwest. It also features Olive leaf extract prepared from the mature leaf of Certified Organic Olea europaea trees.
The herbs in this formula are individually extracted to provide a broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds. We assure herb identity via macroscopic and organoleptic analysis, then confirm it through methods such as HPTLC fingerprinting specific to each herb. The formula is easily dispensed, taken in liquid form and added to water or other liquid.
Shake Well Before Using
Add 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb to 2 oz. of water or juice, 3 or 4 times per day. Best taken between meals.
Seek expert medical advice before taking in pregnancy, nursing or if using medical drugs.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children
Store away from heat & light
- Proprietary extract blend: 661 mg
- Hawthorn flowering herb (Crataegus spp.) Country of origin: France
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea) Country of origin: USA
- Linden flower with bract (Tilia sp.) Country of origin: France
- Coleus forskohlii root (Plectranthus barbatus) Country of origin: India
- Hawthorn berry (Crataegus spp.) Country of origin: USA
alcohol (53-63%), distilled water & certified organic vegetable glycerin.
- Certified Organic
- Responsibly Wildcrafted
- Extraction rate 187 mg herb per 0.7 ml.