Anxiety Soother features Kava prepared from the rhizome and root of noble varieties of Piper methysticum plants grown and harvested in the islands of the South Pacific. It also features Passionflower prepared from the flowering herb (leaf, flower & stem) of Certified Organic Passiflora incarnata vines.
The herbs in this formula are individually extracted to provide a broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds. We assure herb identity via macroscopic and organoleptic analysis, then confirm it through methods such as HPTLC fingerprinting specific to each herb. Our liquid extracts are easily dispensed, taken in liquid form and added to water or other liquid.
Shake Well Before Using
Add 0.7 ml (approximately 1/8 teaspoon) to 2 oz. of water or juice, 2 to 5 times per day. Best taken between meals.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children.
FDA advises that a potential risk of rare, but severe, liver injury may be associated with Kava. Ask a healthcare professional before use if you have, or have had, liver problems, frequently use alcoholic beverages, or are taking any medication. Stop use and see a doctor if liver symptoms occur (unusual fatigue, abdominal pain, appetite loss, dark urine, pale stools, yellow eyes or skin). Not for use by persons under 18 years of age, or by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Do not take with alcoholic beverages. Excessive use may briefly impair ability to drive or operate machinery.
Store away from heat & light
- Proprietary extract blend: 625 mg
- Kava rhizome with root (Piper methysticum) Country of origin: South Pacific Islands
- Passionflower flowering herb (Passiflora incarnata) Country of origin: USA, Italy, Spain, Germany
- Bacopa herb (Bacopa monnieri) Country of origin: USA, India
- Albizia bark (Albizia julibrissin) Country of origin: USA
- Lavender flower (Lavandula angustifolia) Country of origin: France
- Lavender essential oil (Lavandula sp.) Country of origin: France, Bulgaria, USA
certified organic cane alcohol (66-76%), distilled water & certified organic vegetable glycerin.