Adrenal Support features Eleuthero extract, prepared from the roots of Eleutherococcus senticosus shrubs which are responsibly wildcrafted in their native habitat. It also features Licorice extract made from the root and stolon of Glycyrrhiza glabra plants cold extracted in small batches.
The herbs in this formula are individually extracted to provide a broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds. We assure herb identity via macroscopic and organoleptic analysis, then confirm it through methods such as HPTLC fingerprinting specific to each herb. The formula is easily dispensed, taken in liquid form and added to water or other liquid.
Shake Well Before Using
Add 0.7 ml (approximately 1/8 teaspoon) to 2 oz. of water or juice, 2 or 3 times per day. Best taken between meals.
Seek expert medical advice before taking during pregnancy.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children
Store away from heat & light
- Proprietary extract blend: 674 mg
- Eleuthero root (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Country of origin: Russia, China
- Licorice root & stolon (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Country of origin: Spain
- Oat “milky” seed (Avena sativa) Country of origin: USA
- Sarsaparilla root (Smilax regelii & / or aristolochiifolia) Country of origin: Jamaica
- Prickly Ash bark (Zanthoxylum clava-herculis) Country of origin: USA
distilled water, certified organic cane alcohol (37-47%) & certified organic vegetable glycerin.
- Certified Organic
- Responsibly Wildcrafted
- Fresh (undried)
- Extraction rate 70 mg fresh herb & 490 mg dry herb per 0.7 ml.
We grow more than 65 species of plants on our Certified Organic farms, but not every plant can grow well in southern Oregon. To ensure the quality and supply of your favorite herbs, we work with a global network of farmers, wildcrafters and brokers, who cultivate and harvest plants where they can thrive. All herbs used in our products undergo a series of rigorous quality checks.
Depending on the product, more than one country of origin may be listed for an herb. Your product may contain herbs from any of those approved sources. Find more information about our ethical sourcing practices.